In the morning you’re taken to one of the seven wonders of the world, Mosi-oa-Tunya, otherwise known as Victoria Falls for a private tour.
Stand at the edge of the Victoria Falls to witness one of the greatest shows on Earth – the raging waters of the Zambezi River crashing into the Batoka Gorge.
- Best vantage points to see the magnificent falls close up.
- Expert and knowledgeable guides.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Learn about the geology, history, and wildlife of this iconic landmark.
This experience takes you through parts of the Victoria Falls Rainforest to the precipice opposite the massive cascade. From here, there are unencumbered views of the main falls. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for all your life.
- The guided Victoria Falls tour is suitable for all ages.
- Be safe. At some of the viewing points the barriers are nothing more than a pile of branches. Do not be tempted to cross them to try and get a better view of the falls. The vistas from the viewpoints are incredible enough.
- Refunds are not made if you cancel your booking on the same day or the day before your guided tour of the falls.
- Please remember to respect local customs. For further guidance on social conventions, ask your guide.
- This tour DOES NOT cover park entry fees: $30 international, $20 SADC, $7 Zimbabweans to go directly to the Park.
- Be sure to book ahead for this tour so that your booking runs smoothly.
When Scottish missionary and explorer Dr. David Livingstone first clapped eyes on Victoria Falls, he was moved to write: “It had never been seen before by European eyes; but scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight.” Since his visit, many poets and authors have been inspired by the mighty cascade. Now it’s your turn to see what the fuss is about and why the falls are recognised as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
The tour of Victoria Falls includes pickup and drop off from your accommodation and access to the Victoria Falls National Park. Your guide takes you to the best viewing points from which to marvel at and photograph and video the world’s biggest curtain of falling water.
Feel the cool spray on your face and look down into the gorge to see rainbows forming. As an added bonus, you may spot wildlife such as birds and monkeys as you walk through the rainforest to reach the waterfall.
If you are in the area during a full moon, book an evening tour of the falls to see a lunar rainbow, also known as a moonbow. This hypnotic natural phenomenon is where the rainbows are created by light shining from the moon, not the sun on the droplets of spray.
- Pick-up and drop off from your Victoria Falls accommodation.
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- A guided tour typically takes up to two to three hours.
- Victoria Falls tours are available throughout the day, including early mornings.
- The quoted price for a guided tour of Victoria Falls is per person.
- Prices may be subject to change, so please check with your provider.
- Your voucher
- A waterproof coat because you can get wet from the columns of spray. If you haven’t brought one with you on your trip, you can hire raincoats and umbrellas from licenced vendors.
- Waterproof covers for cameras and video equipment.
- Suitable walking shoes because the ground can be slippery.