Tamuka Travel is a highly rated African leisure touring agency founded in 2009. Located in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, we organise and facilitate holiday/vacation tours, activities and transfers around southern and eastern Africa, particularly in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Tanzania.
Our specialty focus at Tamuka Travel is to arrange memorable world-class holiday tours of the renowned Victoria Falls. This is a gigantic natural waterfall on the African Zambezi River that lies between Zimbabwe and Zambia. We also specialise in organising activities in and around the Falls and making provisions for transfers and accommodation in Victoria Falls town and surrounding areas.
From stunning scenic tours of the Falls to educational cultural excursions and adventure activities and wildlife safaris packed with fun, thrills and excitement, Tamuka Travel offers it all. For your convenience, we’ve even put together competitively priced tour packages. These packages are designed to provide the ultimate Victoria Falls experience inexpensively based on specific travel goals and interests.
When you book a Victoria Falls tour or tour package through Tamuka Travel, we are there to chaperone you through this magical place from the moment you step off the plane. What’s more, we provide you with a FREE tour guide for the duration of your stay and offer a price match guarantee!
Why Tamuka Travel?
Here are just some of the reasons why you should book a Victoria Falls tour through Tamuka:
- Affordable activities, tours and tour packages suited to all travel goals and interests.
- Inexpensive transfers in and around Victoria Falls in comfortable vehicles.
- FREE experienced tour guide for the duration of your stay.
- Assistance with Victoria Falls accommodation.
- 24-hour telephone bookings and support (see Contact Us page).
- No-nonsense price match guarantee – if you can find a better price, we will match it.
- Rated “excellent” by dozens of reviewers on TripAdvisor.
Why Victoria Falls?
A few reasons to visit the magnificent Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe:
- It is recognised as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
- Victoria Falls is the largest sheet of falling water on planet earth, boasting a combined width of 1,708 metres (5,604 ft) and height of 108 metres (354 ft).
- The Falls house the only rainforest in the world with constant rain, Victoria Falls Rainforest.
- Witness spectacular and rare lunar rainbows (moonbows) during full moons.
- View an impressive array of wildlife and flora in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Zambezi National Park by the Falls, or take a day trip to the nearby Chobe National Park.
- Engage in high-adrenaline activities like bungee jumping, white water rafting and crocodile cage diving or recharge your batteries on a sunset boat tour like the Zambezi Explorer cruise.
- There’s accommodation to suit every budget, expectation and living standard, including hotels, B&Bs, lodges, self-catering establishments and camping sites.
Victoria Falls Tours
Victoria Falls is a place of fun, excitement, adventure, relaxation and African culture, where people can appreciate the awesome power and beauty of nature. It’s the ideal destination for vacationers and holiday-goers! The only question is, how do you want to experience the Falls?
For unrivalled travel value and an unforgettable, hassle-free African holiday, book a Victoria Falls tour through Tamuka Travel today. Let us help you realise the wilderness adventure of your dreams!