In the morning you’re taken to one of the seven wonders of the world, Mosi-oa-Tunya, otherwise known as Victoria Falls for a private tour.
Get ready to be amazed as you enter an alternate world, where a lifestyle continues as it has for centuries.
- Experience a way of life long since forgotten in the modern world
- A great way to learn about the Zimbabwean culture
- Help in daily tasks and get a real feel for traditional village life
The tour gives you an understanding of how many Zimbabweans still live today, a lifestyle free of modern day struggles but not without its own challenges.
- Why You'll Love This
The traditional village visit is a great opportunity in Victoria Falls to encounter the lifestyle in a local/rural part of Zimbabwe. It is an incredible approach to learn more about Zimbabwean culture, traditions, and the methods for the rural way of life. A perfect opportunity for a family to show their children how distinctive the world is from what they originally know.
Get the chance to watch the villagers’ lifestyle, seeing their homes, errands, and fields being tended to. Visitors may likewise get the opportunity to help with the day to day errands so that they get a genuine feel of life in the town.
- Day of the Tour
- You’re picked up from your lodge, where you leave Victoria Falls town to be taken to an authentic rural village approximately 25km away.
- Please allow for 2.5 hours for the tour.
- Pick up times are either 8 am, 10 am, or 2 pm.
- Dress Code
- Casual comfortable clothing is suggested.
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen is also suggested.
This Zimbabwe village tour continues in most weather conditions except in the event of storms.
- What to Bring
- Bring your camera
- You are additionally allowed to bring presents for the villagers, for example, stationery, garments, sweets, or anything that you feel might be valuable to them
- A small amount of walking required
- Children under 3 don’t pay
- Children between the age of 3 and 11 will pay half of the grown-up rate
- This visit is appropriate for the entire family
- 100% refund if customer cancel more than 4 days before the tour
- 50% refund if customer cancel 24 hours before the tour
- 0% refund if customer cancel on the day of the tour
- If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator there will be a 100% refund