In the morning you’re taken to one of the seven wonders of the world, Mosi-oa-Tunya, otherwise known as Victoria Falls for a private tour.
Savor this opportunity for a close-up encounter with the Nile crocodile.
- Enjoy an encounter with the Nile crocodile of the Zambezi
- Chance to watch the large crocs leap up and snap at meat chunks
- Hold a newly hatched baby croc and take a memorable photo
- Learn about conservation challenges in Victoria Falls
Learn more about their natural habitat, individuality, character traits, and life stories on this Zimbabwe crocodile encounter. Get a closer look than you’d prefer in the wild. Lose your fear of this pre-historic creature. Meet the amazing crocodiles on this unique crocodile farm tour in Victoria Falls.
- Be sure to book ahead for this tour so that your booking runs smoothly.
Taking a tour of Spencer’s Creek Crocodile Farm at Victoria Falls gives you the opportunity to see some of the biggest crocodiles in Africa, ranging from fully grown adults to babies. Go on a guided tour of the crocodile breeding farm, as well as the tannery.
Your journey begins at your hotel in Victoria Falls town where you’re picked up for a morning or afternoon departure. Your minibus makes its way to the Nile crocodile farm, which is located 5km from the Victoria Falls town center, quite close to the A’Zambezi Hotel.
The crocodile farm grounds are situated along a natural creek nestled among tall, shady trees that provide cool temperatures. Hundreds of crocs are on display, as well as several African animals such as the lion. The lions can often be heard roaring by villagers and guests at nearby hotels, which sends shivers down their spines.
Feeding times are notable at the farm as they feature the large crocodiles leaping out of the water to snap at big chunks of meat. The farm also has a curio shop that stocks high quality souvenirs and gift items made of crocodile skin.
Brave guests can enjoy the opportunity of holding a newly hatched baby crocodile, which makes for a great holiday photo memento. You also learn about the history of the farm, why it was set up, as well as the conservation challenges faced in preserving the wild population of the Nile crocodile in Victoria Falls.
At the end of this crocodile tour, your driver transports you back to your hotel in Victoria Falls town.
- Transport to and from your hotel within Victoria Falls town
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Guided tour of Spencer’s Creek Crocodile Farm
- There is a morning and afternoon tour available, generally departing at 10h00 and 15h00. This allows guests the rare opportunity of watching the crocs feed at 11h15 and 15h45.
- Each tour lasts a maximum of one hour.
- Your specified pick-up time will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Your booking voucher
- The price quoted is for one person.