Have the thrill of your life swimming at the very edge of the breathtaking falls as you swim inside Devils Pool and tour Livingstone Island.
Feel the cool spray of the rushing water on your face as you toss and turn in the churning rapids of Victoria Falls.
- A thrilling whitewater rafting experience
- Suitable for any experience level
- A chance to see the famous Victoria Falls close-up
- Rated as the best whitewater rafting trip in the world
This experience takes you deep into the rushing whirlpools of the gorge, with nicknames such as The Washing Machine, The Terminator, and Judgement Day. Hold on tight, as this thrilling Victoria Falls whitewater rafting adventure is rated one of the best one-day rafting trips in the world.
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age. Those under the age of 18 years must have signed authorisation from a parent or guardian.
- A reasonable level of fitness is essential and guides reserve the right to turn back those whose health conditions might cause issues.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made the day before or on the same day as the trip. Also, there will be no refunds in the circumstance that the trip is cancelled due to weather.
- Client may cancel due to illness, but a 20% cancellation fee will be applicable and a doctor’s letter will be required.
- Why You'll Love This
If you are an adrenaline junkie this wild and wet ride certainly gives you a big fix. Rafting in Victoria Falls is a world-famous extreme sport activity that started back in the 1980s and attracts thrill-seekers from around the world.
The trip includes pickup and drop off from your hotel and before you hit the water you’re given a thorough safety debriefing. You’re outfitted with gear and then descend into the gorge.
The water rushes into the gorge with speed and intensity and crashes around by the rocks and outcrops. Your guide leads you skillfully through the rapids in a breathtaking ride that gets your heart pumping. In between the rapids there are quiet stretches of river where you can take a moment to relax and admire the stunning scenery of Zimbabwe all around you.
- What's Included?
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Experienced and qualified river guide
- All required safety equipment including life vest and helmet
- Lunch, cold beers, and soft drinks at the end of the trip
- Session Length
- This is an all-day rafting experience that includes an early morning pick-up and drop off in the evening.
- Please confirm the booking time with the provider.
- The price quoted is for one person.
- Prices may be subject to change, please check with the provider.
- Please note that your Victoria Falls rafting experience will be affected by the recent level of rainfall.
- During the dry season (August to December) the trips will begin just below the boiling pot of the Victoria Falls.
- During the wet season (May to July and January to March), the trip will miss the first 10 rapids as they are not safe when the water level is high.
- This means that during the wet season the trip is shorter but is still sold at the same price, so the best time to book your rafting journey is during the dry season from August to December.
- What to Bring
- Avoid bringing any valuables such as mobile phones and cameras into the boat, as you will be getting wet. Videos and photos of the experience are taken and available for viewing and purchase.
- Wear a swimming suit and a t-shirt as well as old footwear that you don’t mind getting wet.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, as the sun is very strong.
- Avoid wearing sunglasses or prescription glasses, because they are likely to fall off in the rapids.