Have the thrill of your life swimming at the very edge of the breathtaking falls as you swim inside Devils Pool and tour Livingstone Island.
Experience the thrill of four seconds of freefall as you bungee jump in front of one of the world’s most impressive waterfalls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 111m drop off the bridge between Zimbabwe and Zambia
- An awesome experience in a dramatic location
- The most spectacular backdrop below the mighty Zambezi
- Rated as one of the top bungee jumping destinations in the world.
This experience sends you plunging toward the Zambezi River below, where the massive curtain of falling water produces beautiful rainbows. Get set for a heart-stopping and adrenaline-fueled experience like no other.
- You need to bring your passport with you to get access to the bridge. This does not permit you to cross into the country on the other side.
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age.
- The minimum weight limit for jumpers is 40 kilograms, while the maximum limit is 140 kilograms.
- Jumps take place throughout the year, except during inclement weather.
- The Victoria Falls Bridge towers 111 metres above the Zambezi River.
- During the jump, you experience freefall speeds of up to 120 kilometres per hour.
- The jumps take place during bridge operating hours: 09:00 to 17:00 (10:00-17:00 between March and June).
- There is a café at the Victoria Falls Bridge, serving meals, snacks, and refreshments.
Few places in the world can beat Victoria Falls for the sheer majesty of its scenery. The breathtaking landscape forms a dramatic backdrop to your exhilarating bungee jumping adventure. Feel the wind rip through your hair as you hurtle towards the Zambezi River at high speed.
You stand on an old railway bridge that links Zimbabwe and Zambia. Behind you the falls thunder into the river below. Your heart is pumping incessantly. The adrenaline is rushing to every cell in your body. You take a breath. The world seems to come to a sudden halt for just a nanosecond. Then, you leap and for four electrifying seconds, you experience one of the greatest adrenaline rushes in the world.
Your bungee jumping adventure includes pickup and drop off at your hotel or other Victoria Falls lodging. At the bridge, harnesses are attached to your ankles and body, and you receive expert instruction from one of the jump guides.
After your jump, you’re winched up to the catwalk below the bridge.
Other paid activities at Victoria Falls Bridge include a bridge swing, a bridge slide, and a historic bridge tour.
- Courtesy transport to and from your accommodation in Victoria Falls.
- Experienced and qualified jump masters.
- Safety briefing and jump instructions.
- All the required safety equipment, including helmet.
The duration of your time at the bridge, including the jump is approximately one hour.
The quoted price is for one person for one jump.
- You must take your passport
- Your sense of adventure.
- Wear trainers or other tight-fitting shoes. You can also jump barefoot if you prefer.
- Please do not wear boots as these can interfere with ankle harnesses.
- Dress according to the weather, in comfortable casual clothes.
- Many jumpers wear brightly coloured clothes so they are easily spotted when their adrenaline-charged moment is captured on camera.
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn, but soft contact lenses are permitted for jumping.
- Don’t bring scarves, ropey necklaces or anything that could get caught up in a bungee cord.
- You must notify passport control that you are going to bungee but no visa or stamps are necessary