Have the thrill of your life swimming at the very edge of the breathtaking falls as you swim inside Devils Pool and tour Livingstone Island.
You get up-close and personal with Nile crocodiles like you’ve never done before.
- Go under water for 30 minutes with the use of a scuba regulator
- Come face to face with 3- 4 metre crocodiles
- Get a unique under-water look at these impressive creatures
- During feeding you can observe these predators in action
Located right in the centre of Victoria Falls, by the Elephants Walk Shopping Village, this is certainly an activity you don’t want to miss. Unlike cage diving with sharks, you’re in close proximity with the crocodiles at all times while being underwater for approximately 30 minutes. While perfectly safe in a cage, you still feel the kick of adrenalin once underwater with these prehistoric predators. Book your exciting crocodile cage dive in Victoria Falls with Tamuka Travel!
- Please bring normal swimming bathers to change into
- Bring a change of clothes for after the dive
- Bring your booking voucher
- Money for videos or photos if you wish to purchase
- Personal items can be safely put away for the duration of your activity
- You must follow the instructions on the crocodile cage dive brief
If you’ve organised a transfer you’re picked up from your accommodation to head toward the town centre. Once you’ve arrived at the facility, it’s time to put on your bathers in one of the change rooms in preparation to be lowered into the cage. A qualified dive instructor briefs you on safety procedures and how to operate the scuba regulators. Note that you do not have to be a certified diver to do this activity as you’re not going to great depths. In fact, even non-swimmers are comfortable doing this activity. A professional dive master is onsite at all times, who ensures you follow the dive brief for your own safety.
You remain underwater for 30 minutes breathing through your regulator, a mask is also be provided. During this time, the Nile crocodiles come close to the cage where you’re able to observe their impressive set of teeth, short legs, and powerful tails.
You share this cage with no more than four people and this activity is available all year round. Night dives are available on request.
Film footage and merchandise is available after your cage dive.
- Transport to and from your hotel within Victoria Falls town
- Certified Dive Master on site
- All equipment will be provided
- 30 minutes underwater with Nile Crocodiles
- Change room and towels provided
- Allow up to 1 hour for this activity
- Your specified pick-up time will be confirmed on your voucher
- The price quoted is for one person
- Full price is charged for 6 year olds and over
The minimum age to participate is 6 years, and need to be accompanied by an adult
- Timings flexible
- Dives run between 9 am and 5 pm
- Night dives available upon special request