Have the thrill of your life swimming at the very edge of the breathtaking falls as you swim inside Devils Pool and tour Livingstone Island.
See Victoria Falls from a new vantage point on a thrilling canopy adventure.
- Slide above the treetops through the Victoria Falls National Park
- Admire scenic views of the waterfall from a brand-new vantage point
- Experience a thrilling high-wire adventure for the whole family
- Chance to spot African birdlife including peregrine falcons, the knysna, and purple-crested turaco
You enjoy amazing views of the waterfall as you encounter abundant birdlife. Enjoy the adrenaline rush and thrills of sliding across treetops over this breathtaking natural wonder on this canopy tour in Victoria Falls.
- To confirm departure, a minimum of 2 guests needs to be booked. If you are a solo traveler, please contact our reservations staff and they will inform you when there is a confirmed departure available that you can join.
- The tour operates with a maximum of 8 guests per trip. Upon request, bigger groups can be accommodated.
- Be sure to book ahead for this canopy tour so that your booking runs smoothly.
- Why You'll Love This
Enjoy a unique experience at Victoria Falls by taking the exciting and scenic canopy tour. Your journey begins at your hotel in Victoria Falls town, from where you’re picked up for a sunrise or afternoon departure. Your minibus makes its way to Victoria Falls, where you’re welcomed and given a detailed safety briefing before your canopy tour. Two friendly and experienced guides take you step by step through your upcoming adventure.
The guided tour takes you across Victoria Falls’ treetops on nine slides of different lengths and a cable bridge walkway, as you have an adrenaline rush from looking at the gorges below. You get to enjoy spectacular views of turbulent rapids, the waterfall spray, and the Victoria Falls Bridge. Admire the riverine forest from various vantage points below, above, and from within the canopy itself. Spot peregrine falcons, the knysna, and purple-crested turaco, among other forest birdlife. At the end of this memorable Victoria Falls tour, the driver transports you back to your hotel.
- What's Included?
- Transport to and from your hotel within Victoria Falls town
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Bottle of water
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls and area
- Session Length
- There is a morning and afternoon tour available.
- Each tour lasts a maximum of 2 ½ hours.
- The morning tour coincides with the sunrise. The afternoon tour takes place after lunch.
- Your specified pick-up time will be confirmed on your voucher.
- What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Your booking voucher
- Age Requirements
The canopy tour is suitable for all ages, including families and groups.
- The price quoted is for 6 people. We need to charge for a minimum of 6 guests to ensure a private trip.
- Children aged 3 – 11 pay half price. Children under 3 years go free of charge.
- Prices may be subject to change, please check with your tour provider.