Have the thrill of your life swimming at the very edge of the breathtaking falls as you swim inside Devils Pool and tour Livingstone Island.
If you’re not quite up to the heart-stopping bridge activities like bungee jumping or other big air experiences, but still want to experience the view from above, then this is the one for you.
- Longest slide in Victoria Falls
- Somewhat adventurous but friendly for ages six and above
- Glide 300 meters over the rapids of Batoka Gorge
- Amazing views
- You will need to bring your passport with you to get access to the bridge. This does not permit you to cross into Zambia
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- However 6 – 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Clients are asked to declare any illnesses, injuries, or ailments that may affect them during the slide.
- The minimum weight limit for sliders is 40 kilograms, while the maximum limit is 140 kilograms.
- The Victoria Falls Bridge towers 111 metres above the Zambezi River.
- The slides take place during bridge operating hours: 09:00 to 17:00 (10:00-17:00 between March and June).
- There are no refunds for cancellations made the day before or on the same day as the slide.
- Why You'll Love This
To get to this activity you need to cross the bridge over to the Zambian side where the Bridge Café is located. You don’t need to go into Zambia but you will need your passport to clear through the Zimbabwe border. Don’t worry as this is a simple process and no visas or stamps are required. At the Bridge Café, you need to sign in, strap into your harness, and get ready to walk up to the platform overlooking the rapids below! If you’d prefer to take a friend with you, tandem style, then this is always an option.
Get ready to gently glide 300 metres over the rapids below while getting a spectacular view of the Batoka Gorge, sliding from Zambia to Zimbabwe. Not many people can say they’ve done that while in Victoria Falls!
Finally, you take a short walk under the bridge back to the Zimbabwean side.
- What's Included in Your Bridge Slide Adventure
- Courtesy transport to and from your accommodation in Victoria Falls.
- Experienced and qualified jump masters.
- Safety briefing and jump instructions.
- All the required safety equipment, including helmet.
- Session Length
The duration of your time at the bridge, including the slide is approximately one hour.
The quoted price is for one person for one jump.
- What to Bring
- You must take your passport
- Your sense of adventure.
- Dress according to the weather, in comfortable casual clothes.
- Many sliders wear brightly coloured clothes so they are easily spotted
- Don’t bring scarves, ropey necklaces, or anything that could get caught up
- You must notify passport control that you are going to do the slide but no visa or stamps are necessary