This tour starts with Guided Tour of the Water Falls at 8:30 am.
Enjoy the most popular Zambezi explorer cruise. Go sailing on the mighty Zambezi on a sunset cruise.
- Admire a splendid sunset while sailing the Zambezi
- Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Enjoy a dinner on board and drinks with the addition of the Signature Lounge Dinner
- Chance to spot herds of game drinking by the river
- Watch birds fish the waters
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 3-11)
Take part in this ritual with the animals that arrive for their last drink of the day, observe the bird flocking the Zambezi waters, and immerse yourself in the delights of the golden Zimbabwean sunset on this Zambezi cruise!
- Sunset cruises are suitable for all ages. There are no restrictions.
- Boats are launched a few kilometers upstream of the falls. There is never any danger of you going over the edge of the powerful cascade.
- All vessels carry life jackets, rings, and first aid kits.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made on the same day as the river cruise or the previous day.
Going on this sunset cruise gives you the opportunity to enjoy the most popular of the Zambezi Explorer cruises. Guests on this Zambezi River cruise get to enjoy unparalleled service with great hospitality from the host, chef, and barmen. This luxury adventure offers guests style and comfort, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the gourmet cuisine, great service, and amazing scenery.
At the day’s end, go sailing upstream to celebrate the setting of the sun. Participate in this early evening ritual that has animal herds streaming down to the river banks to have a final drink. Flocks of birds browse the waters while the sun sets behind the Zimbabwean skyline.
Guests are treated to a range of cocktails accompanied by delicious hors d’oeuvres. Bring your camera to capture these golden moments.
Zambezi Explorer Luxury Deck
At the end of the day, the Zambezi Explorer sails upstream to celebrate the setting African sun. Share in the end-of-day ritual which sees wild herds streaming to the river banks for their last drink. Flocks of birds skim the waterline as the sun sets behind the African skyline. Enjoy our range of cocktails served with an accompaniment of delectable hors d’ oeuvres
Zambezi Explorer Signature Deck
The ‘Signature Deck’ is the uppermost level and it is pure extravagance with gourmet hors d’oeuvres and premium beverages served from a private bar. VIP guests can relax in the comfort of the deep set couches and enjoy the pleasure of luxury service as the Zambezi Explorer sails upstream to celebrate the setting African sun.
Zambezi Explorer (Luxury Deck) Sunset Cruise and Signature Lounge Dinner
Celebrate the setting African sun as the Zambezi Explorer sails upstream. Enjoy our range of cocktails served with an accompaniment of delectable hors d’ oeuvres. Afterwards stay on board to enjoy dinner and drinks in the Signature Lounge on the Uppermost Signature deck.
Zambezi Explorer (Signature Deck) Sunset Cruise and Signature Lounge Dinner
Guests can relax in the comfort of the deep set couches and enjoy the pleasure of luxury service as the Zambezi Explorer sails upstream to celebrate the setting African sun. After the Zambezi Explorer has docked, you may stay on board to enjoy dinner and drinks.
- The cruise takes place at 16h30 during the summer and 16h00 during the winter.
- The cruise lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
- Cameras and videos are a must to record memorable river scenes. You’ll kick yourself if you leave yours in your hotel room.
- A jacket, because the temperature can be a little chilly once the sun has bowed out for the day.
- Your voucher
- The price quoted is for one person.
- Prices may be subject to change.