Go sailing on the mighty Zambezi at sunset. Take part in this ritual with the animals that arrive for their last drink of the day.
Take a two-hour, small group photography tour to one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
With the help of your seasoned photographer guide, capture this unique landscape as you watch the sun rise over Victoria Falls on this photo tour.
Get up close to the largest waterfall in the world and see its almost permanent rainbow created by the spray.
Your private photography guide shares all the tricks and techniques they have learned over the years for capturing shots in these unique conditions. Our Victoria Falls photography tour is limited to a maximum of four people so the photographer can work closely with you.
- Why You'll Love This
You’re picked up from your hotel around 5:30 am to be taken to the Victoria Falls National Park (to arrive at 6 am at the National Park entrance gate). Here, you meet your photography guide.
Getting to the park early allows for enough time to enter the rainforest and set up for the perfect shot in time for sunrise. You spend most of your time photographing the stunning sight of the sun rising over the falls. Your guide takes you to the best viewpoints for photographs, while giving you advice on camera settings, lighting conditions, and angels. The waterfall, rainforest, sun, and spray found here makes for some idyllic photos. At 8 am, the photo tour of Victoria Falls ends and you have the option to get breakfast at the Rainforest Café (own expense) before being transported back to your hotel.
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour (maximum of 4 people so that the photographer can work closely with you)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- The listed price does not include National Park Fee. Day pass is 30 USD for international travelers, 20 USD for regional SADC, and 7 USD for locals, payable at the time of entrance.
- Cameras or photographic equipment (these can be made available for hire)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Breakfast (optional)
- Additional Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: please bring warm clothes and a raincoat. The spray from the falls is guaranteed to get you wet
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking