Experience all the grandeur of a bygone era as you enjoy 5-star service and savor a dinner in the surrounding beauty of Victoria Falls at sunset.
Take a trip back in time on this 5.5 hour steam train dinner tour to the Victoria Falls Bridge. This is the ultimate Victoria Falls gourmet dinner experience.
- Four course dinner prepared at the 5 star Victoria Falls Hotel
- A selection of light snacks
- Passage on a steam train
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Drinks (local beers, wine, gin and tonics, minerals, cordials)
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 3-11)
Experience all the luxury and grandeur of a bygone era, as you’ll enjoy 5 star service, while savoring a delicious four course gourmet dinner, marveling in the surrounding beauty of Victoria Falls at sunset.
Train Tour Details
You will be picked up from your hotel and transported to The Victoria Falls Railway Station which is situated behind the Victoria Falls Hotel.
After a short safety briefing you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink, then walk along the red carpet to the Loco 512 Steam Train and board your air conditioned carriage. Once on board, the luxurious steam train will travel to the Victoria Falls Bridge where you will be served with light snacks and beverages along the way. At the bridge, which was built so passengers could feel the spray of the falls while on the train, you may embark for a wonderful photo opportunity of Victoria Falls while the sun sets.
The train will then depart the bridge to steam out to Jafuta Siding arriving at approximately 8 pm. This part of the journey will give you the opportunity to view local wildlife and the wonderful Zimbabwean landscape, while being served drinks along the way. Soon to follow will be your 4 course gourmet meal lovingly prepared by top class chefs at the 5 star Victoria Falls Hotel, as the train heads back to the Victoria Falls Train Station. This is fine dining at its best! You will arrive back at your hotel between 9:30 pm and 10 pm.
- Premium drinks are available but are not included on the ticket price. These can be paid for with cash.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Smoking is only permitted on the outside deck and not inside any of the carriages
- Very little walking is required on this tour and is suitable for all ages