Go sailing on the mighty Zambezi at sunset. Take part in this ritual with the animals that arrive for their last drink of the day.
Feel the wind in your hair, listening to the powerful roar of the rushing water, and stop for many breathtaking views along the way.
- Admire scenic views of the Zambezi River
- Experience local culture in Chinotimba
- Chance to spot African wildlife including baboons, monkeys, and elephants
The very best way to get around Victoria Falls is to explore on two wheels and your own steam. A bicycle tour allows you to cover more terrain and experience this stunning natural wonder up-close. Explore the best of Victoria Falls on an hour and a half bike tour!
- The terrain in this area is mostly flat, with a few moderate inclines expected in some places.
- An optional extra experience on this tour is to take a walk through the Rainforest Park. Park fees are extra.
- Make sure to book ahead on this tour so that the booking will run smoothly.
Taking a bicycle tour around Victoria Falls gives you the chance to see and experience more of the area than most visitors do. Your journey begins at the historic Victoria Falls Hotel, which was constructed in 1904.
Meander through the bustling local markets of Chinotimba Township and get a chance to visit a side of Victoria Falls that most tourists don’t see. Then, you ride out onto Zambezi Drive, a lush and diverse wildlife area where you might spot baboons, monkeys, warthogs, impala, and even majestic elephants. You also get to see the impressive Big Tree, an enormous Baobab that is over 1,000 years old.
The route takes you alongside the powerful Zambezi River where you stop at viewpoints along the way. Ride to the Victoria Falls Bridge and exit Zimbabwe on a gate pass (no need for a visa). In Zambia, marvel at a stunning view of the falls, the ideal photo opportunity. When you return to Zimbabwe, you ride along the scenic pathway back to the Victoria Falls Hotel. See the iconic bridge surrounded in the misty spray from the falls. This is a bike tour that will stay in your thoughts for a long time.
- Bicycle rental
- Bottle of water
- Guided bike tour of Victoria Falls and area
- There is a morning and an afternoon tour available. Each tour lasts a maximum of three hours and will cover a distance of approximately 13 km.
- The morning tour coincides with the sunrise and the afternoon tour is timed with the sunset, returning just as the sun sinks below the horizon.
- The price quoted is for one person.
- Prices may be subject to change, please check with the provider.
The weather in Victoria Falls in the summer months can be extremely hot, which can make cycling uncomfortable and difficult. It is best to plan your trip outside of summer or choose the morning tour when the temperatures are cooler.
- Your voucher
- Sturdy shoes