The Ultimate Victoria Falls package includes two nights at Shearwater’s Explorers Village, located within walking distance of Victoria Falls.
With the Safari Trip package, you get three nights at the N1 Hotel or the Shearwater’s Explorers Village, which is within walking distance of Victoria Falls.
- 3 nights at N1 Hotel/Shearwater Explorers Village
- Safari game drive at Chobe National Park
- A tour of Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls Bridge
- Sunset cruise down the Zambezi River
- Lunch at The Lookout Café
- Guided walk through the Victoria Falls rainforest
The trip includes a variety of thrilling activities that are suitable for both children and adults. Cruise down the Zambezi river at sunset. Take a professionally guided walk through the enchanting Victoria Falls rainforest to the main cascade.
Enjoy refreshing beverages and leisurely daytime dining at an open-air cafeteria that overhangs the beautiful Batoka Gorge. Of course, the Victoria Falls safari trip package also includes an authentic safari game drive, which offers visitors the opportunity to see the “Big Five”. The trip ends with an outstanding interactive African dining experience.
- 3 nights at Shearwater Explorers Village or N1 Hotel (depending on availability)
- Professional tour guide
- Transfers to/from Victoria Falls Airport
- Victoria Falls tour
- Victoria Falls Bridge tour
- Lunch at The Lookout Café cafeteria
- Dinner at The Boma restaurant
- Zambezi River sunset cruise
- Chobe day trip (game drive, boat cruise, and lunch included)
- Activities vary in length
- Warm clothes for river cruise.
- Avoid bright colours for the game drive.
- All ages above 3 years old can participate in family-friendly package activities, and the activities are available all year round.
- HALF PRICE for children aged 3 to 11.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total package price. The balance should be paid at least 35 days before arrival.
- The 50% deposit is refundable if the booking is cancelled 40 days before arrival but non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days.
- Additional activities are available at an additional cost.
- Itinerary can be changed to suit your needs.
- Visa fees
- National Park fees
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- There is some walking involved (around 2km).
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
Day 1 – Arrival & Sunset Cruise
Upon arrival, we pick you up from Victoria Falls Airport for the Safari Trip Tour. Collection time depends on the arrival time of your flight. Therefore, it is essential that you let us know your flight details in advance. From the airport, we transfer to your chosen hotel, where we help you check in. There, you’re able to settle in and relax, before being picked up at 4 pm by our driver for the sundowner cruise (aka the “booze cruise”). This dreamy boat trip involves sailing down the mighty Zambezi River as you sit back and enjoy tasty finger snacks and a full open bar set against a golden Zimbabwean sunset. Observe birds flocking to the waters, watch animal locals engage in their daily rituals, and more.
Day 2 – Chobe Day Trip
On the second day, we pick you up from the hotel reception at 7 am for a day of fun, memories, and adventure at one of the greatest game parks on the African continent, the magical Chobe National Park in Botswana. It takes about an hour to drive to the park from Victoria Falls. The magic begins with a morning cruise down the popular Chobe River upon crossing the border to Botswana. As we sail, you’re able to enjoy spectacular river scenery and get unbelievably close views of animals such as giraffes, antelopes, hippos, and crocodiles, as well as a variety of wild birds. After the river cruise, we stop for a delicious lunch, before embarking on an afternoon game drive in an open safari vehicle. On the drive, which lasts three to four hours, you’re able to relax as you keep your eyes peeled for Africa’s famous Big Five game animals. The Chobe Day Trip takes you deep into Botswana’s big game country, a vast and diverse terrain that supports a huge assortment of wildlife. Expect a journey that excels in location and excites with its animal experiences. The trip ends at approximately 6:30 pm with a drop off at your hotel.
Day 3 – Victoria Falls Tour, The Lookout Café & The Boma Restaurant
A pick up at 8 am kicks off a day of fun, beauty, and discovery. We begin with a two-hour guided walking tour of Victoria Falls, where you experience one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world in high definition and take in breathtaking views of the enormous waterfall. We venture to the cliffs across from the main falls via the Victoria Falls rainforest. Prepare to witness the extraordinary power of nature here, as you watch the manic waters of the Zambezi plummet into the Batoka Gorge below. Up next is a tour of the historic Victoria Falls Bridge. Here, you observe magnificent rapids, lively rainbows, and the spirited Batoka Gorges. This is all viewed from the walkway underneath the bridge as a knowledgeable guide reveals its fascinating history. You even get to see a bungee jump up close. The Bridge Tour is a glorious experience that is filled with drama, facts, and adventure. It is set against the backdrop of the majestic Victoria Falls, which is truly marvellous. At approximately 12:30 in the afternoon (after working up a ravenous appetite), we head over to The Lookout Café for lunch, where you enjoy an à la carte menu in a world-class, semi open-air thatched cafeteria that overlooks the gigantic Batoka Gorges before being escorted to your place of accommodation. We wrap up the package with a memorable traditional African dinner at The Boma restaurant at 7 pm.
Day 4 – Departure
On the fourth day, you depart from Victoria Falls. Before departure, you get the chance to perform other activities and visit the local market to shop for souvenirs.