During this tour, you stay at Cresta Sprayview in a double room. Cresta Sprayview rooms and suites are complete with modern amenities and comforts.
3 Day Ultimate Victoria Falls Scenic Safari Cruise
The Ultimate Victoria Falls package includes two nights at Shearwater’s Explorers Village, located within walking distance of Victoria Falls.
- 2 nights at Shearwater’s Explorers Village
- Lunch at the Lookout Café which is 120 metres above the Zambezi River
- Zambezi National Park game drive
- Guided walk through the Victoria Falls rainforest
- Sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 3-11)
This package includes a local guide who takes you for lunch at the best-kept secret in Victoria Falls, the Lookout Café, which is 120 metres above the Zambezi River. Go on a guided walk through the Victoria Falls rainforest, a journey with a view of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Included is a safari game drive in the Zambezi National Park where you have the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife including elephants, lions, buffaloes, and leopards. With this Zimbabwe travel package, you also go on a sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River. Share in the end-of-day ritual which sees wild herds streaming to the river banks for their last drink.
Day 1: Arrive in Victoria Falls
You’re met at the Victoria Falls airport by your Tamuka Travel guide, carrying a sign board with your name on it. You’re then transferred to the hotel you have selected to check-in. To end the day, you go on a sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River. This is a fantastic time to be on the river to observe wildlife as they come down to the river for their last drink. You slowly make your way along the Zambezi River and witness one of the most beautiful sunsets on the African continent. You can experience nature’s beauty and splendour with a refreshing drink from the cash bar. The Zambezi cruise takes around two hours, after which you’re dropped off at your hotel.
Day 2: Activities in Victoria Falls
You’re picked from your hotel at 8:30 am after you have had a chance to relax and get some breakfast. You’re taken on a guided tour of Victoria Falls to witness one of the greatest shows on earth – the raging waters of the Zambezi River crashing into the Batoka Gorge. This experience takes you through parts of the Victoria Falls Rain forest to the cliffs opposite the massive cascade. From here, you get the best view of the main falls. Your local guide tells you interesting facts about the geology, wildlife, and history of Africa’s most famous landmark. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for a lifetime. Please remember to bring cash to pay the park entrance fee at the gate.
Your local guide then takes you to Lookout Café where lunch is provided with a spectacular view. It is perched 120m above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River, which is undoubtedly the best view in Victoria Falls. You can select your lunch from the À la carte menu while you relax and take in the amazing views. Alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks can be bought from the cash bar.
After lunch, we make our way to the Zambezi National Park where your game drive takes place in an open four-wheel drive vehicle. Your qualified guide drives you through the unique Zimbabwean bush, covering a genuinely wild, unfenced wilderness area. You may be lucky to spot a variety of animals, including elephants, zebras, giraffes, lions, buffaloes, leopards, and much more.
We return you to your hotel at approximately 7:30 pm after what would undoubtedly be a fantastic day.
Day 3: Victoria Falls
Pending your onward travel arrangements you still have the chance to do other activities or to visit the local market for souvenirs to take home before you depart.
- 2 nights at Shearwater’s Explorers Village Chalet
- Lunch over Batoka Gorge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in air-conditioned minivan
- River cruise
- Safari game drive
- Bottled water
- National Park entrance fee for Victoria Falls are $20 for SADAC residents and $30 for international travellers.
- Zambezi National Park fee is $15
- River cruise into Victoria Falls National Park is $10 for the river cruise
- All of the above fees are paid directly to the parks.
- Nights can get really cold during the winter months of June and July.
- Be aware that during the months from December through to March there can be excessive rainfall.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: No bright colours for the game drive, bring warm clothing for river cruise
- A small amount of walking is involved, around 2km
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required