The Ultimate Victoria Falls package includes two nights at Shearwater’s Explorers Village, located within walking distance of Victoria Falls.
Come and join us on a fun-filled, family-friendly adventure that is suitable for both children and adults.
- 2 nights at N1 Hotel/Shearwater Explorers Village
- A tour of Victoria Falls
- Sunset cruise down Zambezi River
- Guided walk through the Victoria Falls rainforest
- Open-air lunch at The Lookout Café
- Traditional African dinner at The Boma Restaurant
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 3-11)
We start with a magical boat cruise, where tourists can enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks as we sail down the Zambezi River at sunset. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous! This is followed by a tour of the magnificent Victoria Falls on day two, where you learn about its rich history and witness the extraordinary power of nature.
After the waterfall tour, we stop for an alfresco lunch at The Lookout Café, which arguably offers the best view in Victoria Falls. Next up is a visit to the Crocodile Farm. Here, you get the opportunity for a close-up encounter with the notorious Nile crocodile. Get a closer look than you’d normally prefer and learn all about this pre-historic man-eater. We wrap up the package with an interactive African dining experience at The Boma restaurant.
- 2 nights at Shearwater Explorers Village or N1 Hotel (depending on availability)
- Professional tour guide
- Transfers to/from Victoria Falls Airport
- Victoria Falls tour
- Lunch at The Lookout Café cafeteria
- Crocodile Farm tour
- Dinner at The Boma restaurant
- Zambezi River boat cruise
- Activities vary in length
- Warm clothes for the sunset river cruise.
- All ages above 3 years old can participate in family-friendly package activities, and the activities are available all year round.
- HALF PRICE for children aged 3 to 11.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total package price. The balance should be paid at least 35 days before arrival.
- The 50% deposit is refundable if the booking is cancelled 40 days before arrival but non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days.
- Additional activities are available at an additional cost.
- Itinerary can be changed to suit your needs.
- National Park fees (to be paid by visitor for activities at the National Park)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- There is some walking involved (around 2km).
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
Day 1 – Arrival & Sunset Cruise
Once you arrive at Victoria Falls Airport, you’re picked up and transferred to your place of accommodation. There, we help you check in to your hotel. It is important that you let us know your flight details beforehand, as the collection time depends on the arrival time of your flight. At 4 pm, you meet with our driver guide for a pick up to the sundowner cruise, or as some call it, the “booze cruise”. On this cruise, we sail up the mighty Zambezi River as the sun goes down, so you can immerse yourself in the natural delights of the golden Zimbabwean sunset as you observe birds flocking to the waters and watch animal locals arrive for their last drink of the day. All of this while enjoying tasty finger foods and a full open bar to wrap up day one.
Day 2 – Victoria Falls Tour, Lookout Lunch, Crocodile Farm Visit, & Boma Dinner
Day two commences with a morning pick-up from the hotel reception for a guided tour of Victoria Falls. It’s an experience that sees you venturing to the cliffs across from the colossal waterfall via the ambient Victoria Falls rainforest. Here, you get a stunning view of the main falls as you watch the wrathful Zambezi River waters crash into the Batoka Gorge below. It is a spectacle that you will not soon forget. While there, your local guide reveals interesting facts about the history, geology, and wildlife of this celebrated African landmark. After the tour of the falls, we stop at The Lookout Café, where a scrumptious lunch is provided at a hunger-inducing altitude. This semi open-air cafeteria hovers 120 metres above the raging rapids of the Zambezi River for breathtaking views. It also offers a delectable à la carte menu that doesn’t disappoint. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available from the cash bar. To conclude the splendid afternoon, we take a 45-minute trip to the Crocodile Farm Ranch. There, you meet with a professional guide, who tells you all about these magnificent creatures before we escort to your hotel at around 4 pm to freshen up and relax. At 7 pm, you meet with your guide at reception for an unforgettable dinner at The Boma. This restaurant, which is partially open to African skies, offers traditional Zimbabwean cuisine and culture at its finest – a unique experience that bombards the senses with the tastes, smells, sights, and sounds of Africa and introduces you to the warmth and hospitality of Zimbabwe and its people.
Day 3 – Departure
On the last day, you depart from Victoria Falls. You get the chance to perform other optional activities and visit the local market for souvenir purchases before departure.